- Material not properly stirred or agitated.
- Failure to strain material.
- Using material exceeding its shelf life.
- Using generic reducers and/or hardeners.
- Using materials beyond their specified pot life.
- Using contaminated thinner/reducer or hardener.
- Using contaminated water borne products.
- Remove the wet paint film with solvent, clean and refinish.
- Or, sand smooth and refinish.
- Stir or shake materials thoroughly to be sure all pigment/resin is in solution.
- Strain all undercoats and topcoats.
- Do not use material that cannot be stirred or strained. Caution: Repeated straining will not completely remove seediness.
- Use the recommended thinner/reducer and hardener, and then measure accurately.
- Mix only enough material that can be used within specified pot life.
- Use material as soon as possible, close and tighten container lids immediately after use.
- Do not allow thinner/reducer to come into contact with water borne products.