Returns & Refunds
As our paint is custom mixed to order, the paint becomes property of the buyer once we have mix it.
Special Order paints are not refundable. All of our colors are formulated to match OEM colors. VMR Paints has performed numerous sprayout tests to ensure OEM color matches. That being said, VMR Paints operates in good faith and will always be fair with its customers if there is an issue.
How to deal with color issues:
- Contact our business via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) about returns, refunds or any questions, please forward the information to us immediately. One of our staff member will respond ASAP to your questions or concerns.
- Attach photos of the sprayout cards or test panel compared to your original OEM color when contacting VMR Paints. These sprayout cards must be thorough and complete.
- Include in email a detailed description of the application process, colors applied including number of coats.
- If VMR Paints agrees that the color may be wrong based upon the sprayout photos, you will be asked to return the full shipment order back to us in the same condition as received. We will not accept any return(s) that have not met these criteria.
- Any refunds will be prorated based upon the amounts used, less the original shipping cost.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of returns, including taxes and any additional shipping charges that may occur.
- Refund minus a 25% restocking fee will be issued after the return arrives to us. We do not refund shipping charges.
- VMR Paints will not accept any unauthorized returns. These products will be sent back at the shipper's expense.